Lithuanian Space Association invites you to participate in Lithuanian Educational CanSat (CS) Rocket, and Unmanned Aircraft (UAV) Competition.
The competition and organizers:
- Organizers – (1) Lithuanian Space Association (2) Space Science and Technology Institute, (3) Lithuania Ethnocosmology Museum.
1) Team consists of 2-4 members, in 2014. 8 June. with at least 14 years, and a team leader in 2014. 8 June. with at least 18 years of age;
2) The same community teams participating in the CS and BPO competitions can lead a team leader. Other team members can not participate in other teams;
3) Team Manager is responsible for the team’s work safety and health of the whole project and the preparation of sample and starts during the finals;
4) Team members or leaders can not be people from institutions or organizations engaged in commercial aircraft, missiles, satellites construction activities;
Flight assignments are obligatory (C-PR) and minor (C-PA). Mandatory task must be carried out in the final qualifying starts at. Additional tasks performed during the finals starts.
BPO flights carried out not less than 20 m (66 ft) and no higher than 1000 m (3281 ft) above the ground surface. Flight duration – up to 20 minutes of qualifying, racing and up to 45 minutes during the finals starts. Pilate BPO allowed to operate only during takeoff and landing. He rises, the air traffic controller authorization management must be switched BPO systems that manage the flight by the input parameters (coordinates). After the flight, air traffic control authorization, the pilot takes over the management of BPO him to land it. Flight assignments are obligatory (B-PR) and minor (B-PA). Mandatory task must be carried out in the final qualifying starts at. Additional tasks performed during the finals starts.
Lithuanian educational Cansat satellite (CS), missiles and unmanned aircraft (UAV) competition in 2014. rules can be downloaded here.
For more information please contact:Renata Satkauskaitė Project Manager Tel.: +370 699 88810